Do you know what it means to wake up and make yourself a breakfast like this? It’s a love letter to yourself.
And this open faced omelet whispered: “I love you, Chaundra”
The cheese smiled at me.
This lil bit of chicken sausage gave me a wink.
That bit of tomato said, “You’re so special”
I encourage you to make yourself a good breakfast, too. Fill it full of your favorite things. Then sit there in front of a sunlit window and eat it in silence. You’ll feel the love too. I promise.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 small onion
- 1/2 link chicken sausage
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 roma tomato
- Beat your eggs in a bowl until the yolks are combined, set aside
- In a small nonstick skillet saute the onion until it starts to brown. add the sausage
- Pour the eggs into the skillet and wiggle them around until they start to solidify.
- Add the tomatoes last then sprinkle cheese on top.