Ahhh, morning. What a blessed time of day. Especially when I’ve had a full night’s sleep. I can wake up bright and early enough to produce lovely treats like this miniature egg souffle. Wanna know what’s in it?
Okay, chicken, spinach, asparagus and some EGG, of course!
See, it’s all light and fluffy under there. A melody of textures in my mouth, the crisp crunch of asparagus, the chew of the chicken….delight
Good Morning. Mini Egg Souffle
- 1 egg per ramekin
- 1/2 cup of cream per egg
- assorted fillings, I used some chopped chicken and spinach and leftover asparagus
- Fill your little ramekin with whatever you like, cheese, bacon bits, potatoes (cooked) everything was already cooked to my liking before adding it to the ramekin. No raw meat!
- Make your egg mixture, beat it until the egg and cream are combined
- Pour the egg mix over the ingedients in your ramekins
- Bake on 350 for about 20 to 25 minutes until the egg rises and is solid